- Credit / Debit card via Paypal ( you don’t need a Paypal account) for on-line enrollments paying in one or two installments with a first deposit of 1000 Swiss Francs and the balance payable by April 30. We will send you a link for the payment.
- Bank transfer to allow us to process your enrollment: with a first deposit of 1000 Swiss Francs and the balance by April 30.
- After April 30, payment in full is required.
Bank wire transfers should be made to (bank fees payable by the client):
International Summer Camps SARL
Compte UBS n° 024015032101Q
After receipt of the deposit, if we are able to accept your child, you will be provided with a user name and a password to enroll your child, after that we will send you the following documents:
- General information about the camp (camp rules, suggested clothing, etc.)
- Camp invoice
- Medical questionnaire (to be returned by post, fax or email before the start of the camp)
- The arrival / departure form (to be returned by post, fax or email before the start of the camp)
Documents to be returned :
Enrollment form, medical questionnaire, arrival/departure form
The forms should be completed and sent to the camp at least 3 weeks before the arrival of the camper.
All documents should be sent to :
International Summer Camps
Quai Gustave Ador 34
1207 Geneva – Switzerland
or send the forms by email to: email@example.com
Enrollments will not be confirmed until the following have been received: the signed enrollment form, the signed general conditions form and the deposit of 1000 Swiss Francs per child per session depending on the availability of places.